StoneKeeper's Delightful Movie Guessing Game #1031 (LauraGrace1975 wins with THE KILLING OF A SACRED DEER)
I have a movie in mind and you have to guess which one it is. For each movie you guess, I will give a hint that connects your guess with the movie I have in mind.
Example of connections: Actor, length, genre, aspect ratio, language, country, year, director, writer in common, rating, number of votes, nominations. It can even be something like: both movies involve Cabbage Patch Kids.
Helpful search engine: https://www.imdb.com/search/title/
- The winner can either start a new game or say "pass". In case of a pass, the OP gets to start another one.
- After 12 hints and 13 guesses, the point goes to the OP and he/she gets to start another one.
- Movie must have at least 3500 votes. Otherwise, add a bonus hint.
- Maximum 2 guesses per player per hint.
- Can't edit a guess once posted. Delete ONLY.
1. The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie - Title starts with "The"
2. The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean - IMDb rating of 7.0
3. The Pirate - Multiple writing credits
4. The Towering Inferno - Oscar winner in the cast
5. The Day After - Drama genre
6. The Lion in Winter - Over 2 hours
7. The Blind Side - 21st century
lud: 100 (EMERITUS)
dmac8: 44 (EMERITUS)
SkyCoyote5150: 25 (EMERITUS)