This fool showed his stupidity way before he got to that store:
1. While being chased by zombie dude, he ran into a house and didn't close the door behind him. Oh, but he does take the time to throw a few obstacles in the house in zombie dude's path.
2. He decides to yell for help while standing in the middle of the street. (sure. just tell every zombie within a mile radius where you are)
3. When he jumps from the bus to the trailer, he decides to abruptly open the door of the trailer without checking where zombie dude is. Oh, there he is. Right at the door.
4. He doesn't think to secure himself in the grocery store.
5. In the fire dept garage, he goes through 2 side doors and never thinks to close them behind him.
6. Before he tries to hack zombie dude, he decides to yell at him before he hacks him so he can give zombie dude a warning. (but he fouls that up anyway)
7. Runs into a book store and yet again, doesn't think to shut the door behind him. Luckily the door seems to close automatically, but luckily for zombie dude, he know how to open doors.
Writer/director needs to improve his story-telling skills.
Good post and 100% accurate :-)
He drove me crazy too with all the stupid things he continuously did!
8. He jumps from the roof on the higher section (instead of jumping near the stairs)