At this point (March 22) my Top Five are:
1. Radio Rebel
2. Lemonade Mouth
3. Bad Hair Day
4. Wizards of Waverly Place, The Movie
5. Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas!
These are movies I've seen all of. The list might change once I see Teen Beach Movie all the way through. I liked the parts I saw, but having seen some of the original 1960s beach party movies, I wasn't sure I wanted to see a spoof version.
I missed others over the last eight years, and saw only parts of Zapped. If I made a Top 10, the Suite Life On Deck movie might land at 7 or 8. The Kim Possible movies also would make the list.
Yeah, I know filankey is not a word, but it's gonna catch on.
No arguments, but I would have to include in my top list
High School Musical
Bad Hair Day
OK, I clearly need a top ten!
Top five Dcoms of this century, rated by me.
1. Minutemen - best DCOM ever is so many ways, acting, plot, writing
2. Motocrossed - very well acted, decent plot
3. High School Musical 1 - goes without saying due to its effect on the business.
4. Cloud 9 - Maybe best disney sports moive, better than Johnny Tsunami
5. Double Teamed - very good sports movie