100 things I learned from Project Almanac
1. If you work for DARPA, they will allow you to keep any important device in your basement. In fact, you even keep the instructions too!
2. If energy thingy causes sharp objects to fly around at a high speed, wear a helmet to protect yourself instead of removing said objects.
3. If you go back in time to the same place and time, you will not meet your past several selves unless it's important for the plot ofc.
4. A genius person can invent a working time machine, but never know how to use it. (In the last scene, his dad says to David "you figured it out" and "I have so many questions")
5. Whatever happens in your basement, your mom will not notice.
6. If you screw up the past because you're selfish and greedy, you can always destroy the time machine surely the machine is the problem not you.
7. Camera stored in attic for 10, battery still works. Where is the product placement when you need it!
8. Girls wear Bikinis under their clothes to go to school. (Chris didn't know they were going to Lollapalooza).
9. Schools have unlimited supply of hydrogen and if it was stolen once, they'll store in the same place again without changing the passwords or changing their security system.
10. The question remains, who was phone? (With both the dad and David)
11. A genius hormonal person would do anything to stay with his crush, but would accept his father's death. Not even a warning.