So many questions not answered (Spoilers)
1. Was no one looking for Florence Pugh? She was a surgeon, I would think people would wonder where she was or start a missing persons investigation.
2. The whole point of Harry Styles deciding to take part was because he could not get a job and felt useless. Wouldn't having him (most of the time) and his wife under virtual reality be astronomically expensive? He would of had to find another job since it showed he was going to work each day and wouldn't that have solved the problem of not having to be in the virtual reality?
3. How did Styles progress in the company? Is it the more money you pay the more promotions and prestige you achieve? Kind of goes back to the second point.
4. When Chris Pine's wife stabs him at the and says "Now it's my turn" what does that mean? Was she behind it the whole time because, that makes no sense since Pine was the one who was giving lectures in the real world.
5. Wouldn't Pine be working for government intelligence in a scientific position or open up a company which specializes in a virtual reality of the customer's choosing? He would probably be a multi billionaire easily. Why is he marketing to only a handful of unemployed husbands?