35. The Union's generous employee benefit package includes the choice of clunky, though portable, lifesaving contraptions or "flexible monthly payment plans" for those who desire an actual working organ inside the body.
36. Sex and mutilation is not merely a song by Android Lust.
37. It takes a little while for a human body to accept and incorporate a foreign organ into it's delicate systems, but after that a man can run, hide and fight repo men with the best of 'em.
38. Don't make the mistake of informing both your spouse and your best friend/colleague from work that you plan to ask for a transfer to another department, and that your next mission will be your last.
39. It's okay for a man to make a living and provide for his family by re-harvesting organs after a default, seeing as how there is food on the table and a roof overhead, but he'd better not foul up that opportunity for a lateral transfer at work or the wife's gone.
40. A Union organ sales training course can never top a repo man organ re-harvesting training course. The latter is grizzly, but cool.
41. A kick-ass former soldier-turned-kick-ass repo man will have no problem in adjusting to the exciting world of organ re-harvesting sales.
42. Attention all employees: while horseplay in the employee break area is allowed, taser guns and batons should be used with some degree of caution (i.e., just don't tase the boss).
43. Yanking tubes out of a man's chest (for purposes of escape) is almost like yanking I.V. tubes from an arm, except more awful.
44. Apparently a bloody grilling apron and a bloody butcher's knife would not be enough to convince a snooping, skeptical spouse that someone's been up to no good at the family cookout. And in a taxicab, no less.
45. "It'll be two minutes" does not do justice to the amount of blood an organ re-harvesting mission can spill. Fortunately, there are no nosy neighbors who pretend to be working in their gardens or doing chores in the backyard, just so they can peek and eavesdrop on the large cookout occurring next door, and happen to witness what may appear to be the murder of a man in a taxicab by a big black guy who is wearing a cookout apron and wielding a large butcher knife.