1. If you listen to the phone conversation in the lab with the gas leak, they explain that Moody was following a lead that really wasn't anything. People reported feeling nauseated and leaving the area because of Alma's presence, not because of any chemical leak.
2. Jankowski probably got killed in the water treatment plant. There is a skeleton in the underground room that might be him, where you see Alma run past the tunnel and again when you go to the skeleton.
3. If you mean the main character, you are the first prototype created from Alma's DNA. You have high reflexes and you were probably the result of the Icarus program.
4. The big ball is where Alma was kept so that her psychic abilities could be controlled. They only took her out of it twice, to give birth to the prototypes.
5. Yes, you are Fettel's older brother.
6. Alma was Harland's daughter. Dissler realized she had psychic abilities and they started doing experiments. They put her in a coma, made her carry genetically engineered babies and then induced labor. She was only 8 years old when the first prototype was born. A few years later she gave birth to Fettel and almost died. They put her back in the Vault, and after the first synchronicity event when they lost control of Fettel they pulled the plug. She died sisx days later. When they reopened the vault they lost contact with everyone they sent in, and then Fettel went crazy, so obviously she was either fooling the sensors inside her ball or she was really dead, but she escapes at the end of the game. The demons are her psychic attack but probably aren't the full extent of her powers.
If she really wanted to kill the main character (IE: You) she probably would have.
Thnx for the info ,floormatt.
"Dreams have a nasty habit of going bad, when you are not looking" - Max Payne
Actually, I remember Moody's phone message and it went something to the tune of: "I checked for the compounds that you requested and they are present and at high levels". Obviously this means there was something in the water but I haven't put together what it was or why it was there. Maybe that question will be answered in F.E.A.R. 2!
"She was only 8 years old when the first prototype was born."
I believe the computer message said they put her in the vault when she was eight, and the main character was born when she was fifteen. Having a kid at eight would be a bit... unusual... even for a psychic with super-powers :).
She was eight when the first prototype was born, and she was twelve when she died. She was genetically induced to carry a baby to term by Wade and his scientists. the last laptop you find b4 the Vault tells you that she was only eight when she gave birth.
Besides this game is pretty blunt with the story, if they say she was eight when the first prototype was born, then she was eight when the first prototype was born. Thats why she appeared as an eight year old girl for most of the game.
"She was eight when the first prototype was born, and she was twelve when she died."
She wasn't. Sorry, but you're just plain wrong.
"Besides this game is pretty blunt with the story, if they say she was eight when the first prototype was born, then she was eight when the first prototype was born."
But, uh, they didn't say that. Maybe you should try following the story.
"Thats why she appeared as an eight year old girl for most of the game."
No, that's because she was eight when she was put in the vault, so she never had any experience of being any older than that.
If she was in her late teens when she died, why is her final form that of a twelve year old girl? I mean, there is no way she is in her late teens there.
And they do say she was eight when the first prototype was born, thats what i was replying to, I cant remember if it was Harlan Wade who said it, but someone did.
Anyway, look at it logically, why would they start the Origin project when she was eight and then wait 7 years to actually start the project?
Trust me, she was no older than twelve when Fettel was born.
HEy, I just finished F.E.A.R again, and i just wanted to say im sorry for acting like i knew it all, Alma was fifteen, i listened carefully to what Wade said this time.
I thought when Wade let her out, he said something like 'She was eight when we put her in here and died a few days later' but that doesn't make much sense...
What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?
"Jankowski probably got killed in the water treatment plant. There is a skeleton in the underground room that might be him, where you see Alma run past the tunnel and again when you go to the skeleton."
I'm not so sure. Don't you get a message saying they'd spotted his signal in the Armacham building? Maybe Fettel took him there and killed him: I'm pretty sure his ghost appeared there.
I couldn't really help anyone with info on F.E.A.R, except for the Info that other people have told me, because the 1st Time I played F.E.A.R. was more for the ENJoY!MENT of the game. I didn't pay too much attention to the Story. The next time I play F.E.A.R., I will Focus my Concerns on the Story.
OfCourse, I gathered some Info from Playing the Game the 1st Time, and I might be able to help with info, but I am sure what Info I gathered, everyone already knows. ^^
Over and Out - Colt Dwyer
well in the DVD with the director's commentary they say that he died in the second level ( the docks) remmember walking in the docks, and seeing a figure which wasn't Fettel ? and the part where there is a lot of blood and body(es ?) (not outside, but inside)