Transformers Cybertron was originally a separate entry in the Transformers universe called Galaxy Force. The producers decided to dub it as a sequel to Energon, but they ended up doing a horrible job. There are way too many inconsistencies that contradicts both Energon and Armada. Here's a list of the many I noticed.
1. Kicker, Ironhide, and other characters exclusive to Energon aren't in it.
2. Megatron was destroyed by the energon sun, not imprisoned in it.
3. In Energon, Starscream was very loyal to Megatron, but now's he's back to his old treacherous self. (Although Starscream himself wasn't in the original Energon, but replaced by character called Nightscream)
4. In the first episode, you can tell this is the first time the transformers visit earth. What happened to the cybertron city that was built there?
5. Cyclonis, Demolisher, and Tidalwave, 3 prominent decepticons aren't in it.
6. In Energon, Primus was depicted as a being of light while in Cybertron, he's depicted as the actual planet Cybertron transformer complete with robot form.
7. In Armada,Sideways was an agent created by Unicron. In Cybertron,he's depicted as a comical bufoon from another planet
I watched a few episodes when this was still on TV, but it wasn't a very good show, so I eventually tuned out. I still got the single disc DVD, though. I wonder if the Complete Series set is even still in print.
For DEMONIC TOYS and updates on Full Moon Films: