Things we learned from Far Cry
Women don't know what hand grenades are or how to use them.share
Actually, I already knew that. What I learned is that a woman who won't let you see her naked will change her mind 2 minutes later if you offer to spoon her.share
Hey! It was quite cold. This is enough reason having s*x.
Don't trust in any god and/or religion!
>>that is a real sexiest remark, there are alot of women in the army, who most differently know how to use a grenade or know what they are.<<
I think the OP was referring to the film. Hence the subject title "Things we learned from Far Cry".
Personally, I learned that ANYONE can shoot a person running full speed in the eye with no effort whatsoever.
Yes, the women I knew in the Army "most differently" knew how to use a hand grenade. Well put. lolshare
It is possible to make a movie that has almost nothing to do with the game that it is based off.share
These "things I learned" threads are stupid.share
1. The best thing to do after having a traumatic experience (being shot at, having your car flung in the air attached to a helicopter and then thrown into a lake) is to get in a cabin and have sex with a stranger.
2. Clothes magically change, clean, and press themselves after being shot at and being thrown in a lake the next morning
3. After having traumatic experiences and having sex with a total stranger, you should ask how good you were in bed
4. A German bad guy and a German good guy along with German Cars and guns means that the movie is made by a German Director, Uwe Boll
5. Only certain soldiers will know to shoot the Freaks, in the eye
6. Tourists who had a bad experience with their captains should book the same captain again
7. A government spook shooting your own soldiers for questioning them will be taken lightly by other fellow soldiers.
8. Its better to paint over your blue print then to have it downloaded on a flash drive
9. Running into a heavily gaurded wilderness with no help is a good idea.