What I learnt from Journey to the Centre of the Earth
1. Anita Briem is kinda hot.
That is all.
1. Anita Briem is kinda hot.
That is all.
You didn't learn that you can fall THOUSANDS of feet and still remain unharmed?
Or that poisonous gases don't exist deep underground?
Or that outer core which is supposed to be MOLTEN actually is not?
Or that 600 feet of heavy climbing rope can be carried in small backpack?
Bad films are a crime against humanity.
6. Cell phones still work in the center of the earth
7. Flying fish are easily defeated by batting them away
8. Glowing birds will guide the way because they are smarter than humans
9. You can pick your way through solid rock with a stick when a dinosaur is chasing your nephew
10. No matter how hot, how sweaty, how dirty the environment, a woman's makeup will always look freshly applied
11. Now matter how lost and separated three people may get in the center of the earth, they will always find each other in less than 1 hour.
12. Floating magnetic rocks are fine for walking on, but if a piece breaks off all of a sudden gravity will pull the broken piece down.
ROTA Top Foreign Lang. Films: http://www.imdb.com/list/qQvbXmXhhCU/
13. Diamonds n rubies are found in rocks like fruits on trees.
14.Plants can be green without any sunlight at center of earth!!
15. Mushrooms can grow in mines!
16. Thr is no such thing as pressure inside earth!! at around 100 ft thr is 2-3x pressure , at center it could thousands times to crush everything but not here,,
17. u get escape just by poring little water on volcano...oh my god our fire brigade is so stupid
18 . And this is best- You enter iceland , goes to center of earth and come back in Italy....what was shape of earth again????
19 Italians who don't speak a word of English will understand you perfectly if you talk like Marioshare
That is true thoughshare
Giving a non-English understanding Italian a diamond will make him reply using English.share
And yet no one was troubled by the fact that both old man and young boy saw the young girl as a prize. In the end, the old man got the young girl who was old enough to be his daughter and was probably the same age as his son. Or is he still paying her $5000/hr
Rule #2: Double Tap
Rule #32: Enjoy the little things
Old man ? Brendan Fraser was 39 when the film was made, Anita Briem was 25, Josh Hutcherson was 15.A fourteen year age difference is nothing. And Sean was his nephew, the son of his older brother.I doubt Trevor ever had to pay her a dime since she obviously left her shack in the middle of nowhere in Iceland of her own free will and went back to the states with him. I just hope she cleaned his house for him when she got there and did some cooking and laundry like a good green card girlfriend/wife.
"I say,open this door at once! We're British !"
oh god i'm still laughing.....share
Diamonds are found in rocks, and mushrooms are grown in caves.share
20. There is a giant pocket of air in the centre of the earth surrounded by magma and you can just find it coincidentally if you go there with Brendan Fraser.
21. If you're ever on a runaway mine cart, just throw a hook with a line attached and you will safely land on the ground without internal injuries or broken bones.
22. Lava becomes a geyser when combined with a bucket of H2O.
23. You can stuff 1 diamond in your backpack and drop one to crack the ground before you fall down a hole, and they will multiply by 10 and a few random emeralds and rubies will magically appear also (when you coincidentally need enough money for your Uncle to buy a building and to pay an old Italian who speaks selective English for his crushed vines).
24. When running away from a dinosaur/ down a blow hole you will still feel the need to have small chat and not be breathless or dying from fright.
25. Italians always say "anything what you want".
26. At the centre of the earth there are extinct blue birds that look like they belong in a Disney cartoon. They can also see in daylight once they get to the surface.
27. Fathers always want to buy their sons a baseball glove, so get on-board...
This one I think it's kinda true...
Do.Or do not.There is no try.