Things you would liked to have seen on the show?
1. Laurie back for the finale and straightened out, given what happened to the actress Kitty's remark about her in the final ep now seems rather cruel. Would also have been nice to see Donna's sisters (were they from Bob's previous marriage?).
2. Have Hugh Hefner on the show, maybe Michael could meet him at the Playboy club? Jackie asks to pose but instead he prefers the newly blonde Donna (who's tempted despite her feminism). Outraged Jackie dyes her hair but screws it up and ends up a redhead, having to walk in Donna's shoes for a week.
3. Red stoned, that would be a great ep right there.
4. The gang wonder what life will be like in the 1980s? Kelso suggests a TV show where 2 undercover cops in Miami drive sports cars and wear smart suits but everyone else thinks his idea blows.
5. A couple of punks come to the record store and badmouth Led Zeppelin as old news, Hyde realising he's no longer on the cusp of the music scene.
6. Wonder Woman, I don't think they ever mentioned it despite the fact it was huge at the time. How about Donna, Jackie and Midge all wearing the WW outfit to a Halloween party (Bob could be the Incredible Hulk).
7. Randy comes out of the closet.
8. Midge references Charlie's Angels, maybe showing the girls how to do the pose in Fez's dream sequence.
9. Kitty gives up booze for Lent and becomes a horrific person, the gang intent on getting her drunk again.
10. Donna and Jackie kiss.
11. Police cadet Kelso calls himself 'the future of law enforcement' but Red tells him in the future cops will be robots.
12. Leo gets hit by lightning and gets snapped out of it much to everyone's horror.