THINGS I LEARNED FROM WATCHING BLOOD RED......
1. Julia Roberts has great make-up people these days.
2. Eric Roberts doesn't know how to ride horses.
3. Eric Roberts on foot can outrun men on horses.
4. Burt Young cannot change his New York accent. Ever.
5. Dennis Hopper can't use an Irish accent without looking like he has a steel rod up his backside.
6. Apparently, nobody in old california knew the Marco- Polo game.
7. The only good actors in this movie were never heard from again.
8. A woman can go from just pregnant to full term in a matter of days.
9. Giancarlo Giannini has a bad habit of getting murdered and then hung out of a building.
10. An Italian double barrel shotgun can shoot four rounds without reloading.
If we all liked the same movie, there'd only be one movie!