Things We Learned from watching this film ... ( SPOILERS WELCOMED )
1. That despite all the hate on this film
it's still a gory goofy fun 1980's flick
not to be taken too seriously just the same
and there have been worse ones than this before and after ( well IMPO anyway ? ) .
2. Actress Lynn-Holly Johnson
( young Bond girl from the film " For Your Eyes Only " as Bibi Dahl )
still made this film watchable just the same .
3. That certain things were mentioned from the original " Twilight Zone "
several times in this film - the shows intro and even
a doll who claimed it's self to be Talky Tina .
4. That Dr. Tracer does not give himself a very good needle injection
( not sure if that's him - the one helping the 3 main characters -
just started watching this one for the first time today on the COMET Channel ) .
5. Damon says - " I love the smell of Napalm in the morning !! "
and bares a striking resemblance to memorable actor Roddy McDowall
( actor Dennis Christopher who plays this character ) .
6. That alien in the end was one messy creature .
7. When going to an unknown restaurant out of town make sure your server
doesn't use your drinking water glass as a finger bowl .
( Please continue on folks ... )