Lessons learned from The Car
1. A 1970's police cruiser will explode in a giant fireball if you cause any damage to its roof.
2. When a mysterious black car, possibly without a driver, corners you in a dusty desert horse track, the best tactic is to grab a tree branch and call the driver a chicken *beep*
3. It's not a trumpet, it's a french horn.
4. If the sheriff tells you to cancel parade practice, you'd better listen.
5. Do as I say, not as I do.
6. If a mysterious car has you trapped in a canyon, be sure to chuck your motorcycle helmet at it.