Agreed, it's only so so compared to Rock's other comedies, but the double entendres are a scream.
1. Rock, in the cab, describes his touchy operation in the Mid East, those fantastic hours in an Arab tent, how he wants to have a baby, that he'd had a three way, etc. The British cabbies got the jokes, even if the sixties audience didn't.
2. Gig Young tells Rock he looks pretty, and later, that he has nice legs.
3. Rock and Lola's British boyfriend share a bed, echoing a similar scene in Send Me No Flowers.
4. Rock runs into Lola's bedroom but only finds an outraged Nancy Kulp, who is butch as usual. So as a prank, he sends a lusty Italian houseguest right back in to make the same mistake.
5. Rock eats animal testicles in an Arab tent. He says it's delicious, asks what it is, and an Arab explains, in a whisper and in pantomime.