StoneKeeper's Guessing Game #1563 - The Sundowners (1960) IS THE MOVIE - TCRUM IS THE WINNER.
I have a movie in mind and you have to guess which one it is. For each movie you guess, I will give a hint that connects your guess with the movie I have in mind.
For each guess, a connection is posted. Example of connections: Actor, length, genre, aspect ratio, language, country, year, director, actor, writer in common, rating, number of votes, nominations. It can even be something like: both movies involve Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, you can use Metascore color or rating, Rotten Tomatoes score, any award wins or nominations in common, same number of words in the title, plot keywords. Note: "Plot" in the IMDB advanced search links to "Plot Summary" on the film's page. "Keyword" in the advanced search links to "Plot Keyword" on the film's page.
Helpful search engine: https://www.imdb.com/search/title/ Click on Feature Film and TV Movie. Then modify for the hints as they are posted.
- The winner can either start a new game or say "pass". In case of a pass, the OP gets to start another one.
- After 12 hints and 15 incorrect guesses the point goes to the OP and he/she gets to start another one.
- Movie must have at least 3500 IMDB votes. Otherwise, add a bonus hint. No documentaries.
- Maximum 2 guesses per player per hint.
- Can't edit a guess once posted. Delete ONLY
- Post one Hint at a time.
1 Lake Placid (1999) - TWO WORD TITLE
2 High Society (1956) - GREEN METASCORE
3 The Hustler (1961) - OVER TWO HOURS LONG
4 Prizzi's Honor (1985) - OSCAR WINNING DIRECTOR
5 The Revenant (2015) - ADVENTURE
6 Barry Lyndon (1975) - BASED ON A NOVEL
7 Ben-Hur (1959) - RATING ENDS WITH THE NUMBER 1
lud: 100 (EMERITUS)
dmac8: 44 (EMERITUS)
SkyCoyote5150: 25 (EMERITUS)