1. A Few Good Men (1992) - Nicholson makes a few good points in his speech https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopNAI8Pefg
2. Karate Kid (1984) -- Martin Kove, in the end his teachings may save these kids their lives!
3. Harry in the og Night of the Living Dead ─ Dude did survive by locking himself in the basement.
4. Smallfoot (2018) - Those Yetis are gonna be slaughtered and experimented fo' sho'.
5. Toy Story (1995) — Sid had no idea the toys he was torturing were actually alive
6. Harry Potter (series) - Professor Snape was actually protecting Harry all along, because of unrequited love he had for Harry's mother, Lily.
After all this time?
It seems to be more difficult than the usual topics.
Maybe because it's not very clear. I mean, might or could be...
I included "could be" to avoid arguments. Whether the villain was right or not is often something debatable. You think that villain was right? Perhaps other people disagree, so let's accept it as a "could be".