StoneKeeper's Guessing Game #1207-Winner Hownos..Young Sherlock Holmes 1985
StoneKeeper's Guessing Game #1207
I have a movie in mind and you have to guess which one it is. For each movie you guess, I will give a hint that connects your guess with the movie I have in mind.
For each guess, a connection is posted. Example of connections: Actor, length, genre, aspect ratio, language, country, year, director, actor, writer in common, rating, number of votes, nominations. It can even be something like: both movies involve Cabbage Patch Kids. Also, you can use Metascore color or rating, Rotten Tomatoes score, any award wins or nominations in common, same number of words in the title, plot keywords. Note: "Plot" in the IMDB advanced search links to "Plot Summary" on the film's page. "Keyword" in the advanced search links to "Plot Keyword" on the film's page.
- The winner can either start a new game or say "pass". In case of a pass, the OP gets to start another one.
- After 12 hints, the point goes to the OP, after 15 incorrect guesses. He/she gets to start another one.
- Movie must have at least 3500 IMDB votes. Otherwise, add a bonus hint. No documentaries.
- Maximum 2 guesses per player per hint.
- Can't edit a guess once posted. Delete ONLY
- Post one Hint at a time.
Search engine if you like: https://www.imdb.com/search/title/
Film titles from previous games, to avoid repeats: https://moviechat.org/general/General-Discussion/5ed7f020eadc5870c51c98ab/StoneKeepers-Game-list-of-movies?page=1 list-of-movies
1. The Virgin Suicides (1999)-Director has won an oscar
2 The Breakfast Club (1985)-Decade
3 South Pacific (1958)- Rated in the 6s
4 The Karate Kid Part II (1986)-Under 70,000 Votes
5 Splash (1984)-Fantasy is one of the genres
6. Funny Farm (1988)-Under 2 hours
lud: 100 (EMERITUS)
dmac8: 44 (EMERITUS)
SkyCoyote5150: 25 (EMERITUS)
SamGerard: 3 (EMERITUS)