Stonekeeper's Summer Game: I recommend THIS Mystery Movie #575 [The Two of Us - LauraGrace WINS]
I have a movie in mind and you have to guess which one it is. For each movie you guys are going to guess, I will give a hint that CONNECTS your guess with the movie I have in mind.
Example of connections: Actor, length, genre, aspect ratio, language, country, year, director, writer in common, rating, number of votes, nominations. It can even be something like: both movies involve a love triangle.
- The winner can either start a new game or say "pass". In case of a pass, the OP gets to start another one.
- After 12 hints, the point goes to the OP and he/she gets to start another one.
- Movie must have at least 3500 votes. Otherwise, add a Bonus Hint.
UNDER 3500 votes
1. Luce, 2019 - Over 92% on the Tomatometer
2. The Peanut Butter Solution (1985) - Not a USA film
3. City Island (09) - Comedy and Drama are its only genres on IMDb
4. Swimming With Men, 2018 - Under 100 minutes
5. The Crime of Monsieur Lange (1936) - France/French
The Two of Us (1967) Another film from my childhood. I'm starting to think my mom had pretty good taste in movies.
dmac8: 44 (EMERITUS)
SkyCoyote5150: 25 (EMERITUS)