Stonekeeper's Summer Game #473 (dmac8 wins with THE GREEN MILE)
So you guys like to play games? Here is an investigation game that can be time consuming but it's lots of fun. Basically, I have a movie in mind and you have to guess which one it is. For each movie you guys are going to guess, I will give a hint that CONNECTS your guess with the movie I have in mind.
Example of connections: Actor, length, genre, aspect ratio, language, country, year, director, writer in common, rating, number of votes, nominations. It can even be something like: both movies involve a love triangle.
- The winner can either start a new game or say "pass". In case of a pass, the OP gets to start another one.
- After 12 hints, the point goes to the OP and he/she gets to start another one.
- Movie must have at least 3500 votes. Otherwise, add a Bonus Hint.
1. Zodiac - Based on a book.
2. The Truman Show - Released in the 1990s.
3. Where Eagles Dare - Oscar winner in the cast.
4. Reversal of Fortune - Drama and mystery genre.
5. Schindler’s List - Runtime over 3 hours.
Dmac8 has won by correctly guessing The Green Mile.