StoneKeeper's Springtime Game #384 (dmac8 wins with ZOOLANDER)
So you guys like to play games? Here is an investigation game that can be time consuming but it's lots of fun. Basically, I have a movie in mind and you have to guess which one it is. For each movie you guys are going to guess, I will give a hint that CONNECTS your guess with the movie I have in mind.
Example of connections: Actor, length, genre, aspect ratio, language, country, year, director, writer in common, rating, number of votes, nominations. It can even be something like: both movies involve a love triangle.
- The winner can either start a new game or say "pass". In case of a pass, the OP gets to start another one.
- After 12 hints, the point goes to the OP and he/she gets to start another one.
- Movie must have at least 3500 votes. Otherwise, add a Bonus Hint
1. John Wick - Metascore in the 60s.
2. Keanu - IMDb rating above 6.0 and below 7.0.
3. Mission: Impossible III - Lead actor was born in the 1960s.
4. Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey - Comedy.
5. Elf - Stars Will Ferrell.
6. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby - Same decade.
7. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues - Multiple writing credits.
8. Blades of Glory - Movie involves two rivals who become friends.
9. The Other Guys - Between 200,000 and 250,000 IMDb votes.
Dmac8 wins by correctly guessing Zoolander, a movie that I particularly enjoy.