Stonekeeper's Winter Game #231 (FredBurroughs wins with THE FLY (1986))
So you guys like to play games? Here is an investigation game that can be time consuming but it's lots of fun. Basically, I have a movie in mind and you have to guess which one it is. For each movie you guys are going to guess, I will give a hint that CONNECTS your guess with the movie I have in mind.
Example of connections: Actor, length, genre, aspect ratio, language, country, year, director, writer in common, rating, number of votes, nominations. It can even be something like: both movies involve a love triangle.
- The winner can either start a new game or say "pass". In case of a pass, the OP gets to start another one.
- After 12 hints, the point goes to the OP and he/she gets to start another one.
- Movie must have at least 3500 votes on IMDb.
1. Ocean's 11 - Two-word title
2. The House That Dripped Blood - Horror genre
3. The Shining - Released in the 1980s
4. The Thing - Sci-fi genre
5. Puppet Master - Multiple writing credits
6. The Believers - Drama genre