Stonekeeper's Autumn Game #162 (Hownos wins with CLERKS)
So you guys like to play games? Here is an investigation game that can be time consuming but it's lots of fun. Basically, I have a movie in mind and you have to guess which one it is. For each movie you guys are going to guess, I will give a hint that CONNECTS your guess with the movie I have in mind.
Example of connections: Actor, length, genre, aspect ratio, language, country, year, director, writer in common, rating, number of votes, nominations. It can even be something like: both movies involve a love triangle.
- The winner can either start a new game or say "pass". In case of a pass, the OP gets to start another one.
- After 12 hints, the point goes to the OP and he/she gets to start another one.
Movie must have at least 3500 votes on IMDB.
1. House of Sand and Fog - Metascore in the 70s
2. City Slickers - Released in the 1990s
3. Dazed and Confused - Comedy
4. The Big Lebowski - Tomatometer over 80
5. The Birdcage - IMDb rating in the 7s
The answer is Clerks! Hownos is the winner.