Stonekeeper's Autumn Game #155 (Kawada_Kira wins with SPLIT)
So you guys like to play games? Here is an investigation game that can be time consuming but it's lots of fun. Basically, I have a movie in mind and you have to guess which one it is. For each movie you guys are going to guess, I will give a hint that CONNECTS your guess with the movie I have in mind.
Example of connections: Actor, length, genre, aspect ratio, language, country, year, director, writer in common, rating, number of votes, nominations. It can even be something like: both movies involve a love triangle.
- The winner can either start a new game or say "pass". In case of a pass, the OP gets to start another one.
- After 12 hints, the point goes to the OP and he/she gets to start another one.
Movie must have at least 3500 votes on IMDB.
Let's get it started!
1. Key Largo - Thriller genre
2. No Holds Barred - Under 2 hours
3. Children of Heaven - Director was born outside of the United States
4. The Desperate Hours - IMDb rating of above 7.0 and below 8.0
5. Battle Royale - Tomatometer above 75
6. In the Line of Fire - Metascore above 60
7. Upgrade - One-word title
8. Children of Men - Director has been nominated for an Oscar
9. A History of Violence - Between 200,000 and 300,000 IMDb votes
10. Rope - At least one murder takes place
Answer: Split (Kawada_Kira takes the victory)